jeudi 24 mai 2012

Wednesday 23 of May

Tuesday night Jess, Betsy, Katha & I planed to have breakfast together on wednesday to say goodbye to Jess who's going to Cairns . 
Was super exited about that, love have breakfast outside, I couldn't wait to see my friends.
Was sleeping, heard someone knocked the door, yelling my name, thought was dreaming but 5 minutes later, I've heard it again. 
Was freaking out! 
My host mum, Jo, needed to do " a short run", Ok was 8:30 I was supposed to meet girls at 10, I said that It wasn't a problem. 
Did some cleaning, had a shower, dressed up... 945 Jo wasn't there yet.. 
Texted the girls, said I was going to be late, I'll meet then at 10:45
10, 1030 still no one... 
I felt so mad, first because of the knocking door at 8 am, second because I had plans, third because she said "short" . 
10:38 I heard the front door, 1040 was out, ran in the street to not be late. 
I made it. was in time. 
Explained all that to Betsy & Jess. 
Found a place in chappel street to have breakfast. 
Had  english muffin with butter (6.50$)  very expensive for only one... but the cappuccino was brilliant.
Jess had a tartine with avocado, tomatoes, bacon.. 
And Betsy had multigrain toasts with a coffe. 
Then we went to that dvd's place. 
Katha met us around 11, we did some windows shopping.
Betsy and Jess gone back home around 12. 
It was the last time I see Jess, still hard to say goodbye, even if I don't really realized that I'm not going to see her again.. 
Katha & I went to Dukes, I had a lovely sandwich, then we went to the city for a quick dessert at the cupcake bakery







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire