jeudi 24 mai 2012

It's raining today...

What a bad day today, couldn't sleep last night ( once again), woke up at 8am heard the rain... 
Wanted to go back in my bed. 
Was supposed to have lunch with Lea, Katharina & Megan, told Lea I had to work, Megan told me she couldn't do it and Katha went shopping. 
Fine, had 3hours off, dressed up, took my umbrella and took the train to the city. 
Bought a new adapter for my mac, 90$ mmmhh thank you apple, love ya! 
Felt sad today... went to the cupcake bakery, had a cappuccino and a peanut butter cupcake alone watching people on the street.
Decided to go back home, vacuumed the house. 
It's only 2:34, I've done the list, It still raining, heavy rain, I don't have any option, got to stay home. 
Moreover got to babysitt tonight, and tomorrow night. 
Gonna die ! 





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire