mercredi 16 mai 2012

Melbourne, I'm back




I came in Australia a year ago,  and few minutes after my arrival I already felt at home. 
I couldn't explain it, and I still can't, what happens inside of me but there is one thing I know, I was made to live here! 
That feeling never did never leave me, all year long when I was in Belgium and in France, I had a think about Australia every day. 
So I was getting bored at home, too much things inside my head, didn't know what to do, I needed to find myself, so i guess It was the good time to come back.
And here I am.
It wasn't that hard to leave family and friends, I guess I'm that kind of person who follows his instinct so I act and then I think.
Packed up my stuff was the worst, you can't put a year of clothes on a 23kg luggages that is not possible so I took the minimum ( I tried to) 
It was a long trip... 
First I did toulouse to london ( 2 hours) I've waited 4 hours in London, was terrible, Then I took a plane from london to Singapore ( almost 13hours) and I've been sick all long.....And at last Singapore to Melbourne. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire