mardi 22 mai 2012

south yarra here I am ( for 3 weeks)

Jo picked me up on Monday morning ( it was the 14th), with Electra.
I've met her a week ago and she said that she needed me for only 3 weeks, I couldn't stay at my first host family anymore, because even if they are good & nice people, they didn't need me, so I thought that it was a good idea to go somewhere else for 3weeks (that way I could find and other long position) instead of staying in the family where I wasn't welcome anymore.
So when I arrived I tidy my room and I had to look after Electra (3years old) for few hours.
I didn't do a lot my first day..
Tuesday, I had to clean the all house ( 3 levels , 4 with the basement) it took me.. a while ( the morning) then I did the laundry and a bit of general tidy..
Wednesday I met Betsy in Chapel street ( 5min away from home by feet) we went to Duke  a very nice café, the kind of café you could stay for hours only watching people. I had a glass of pinot noir & a prochuto and mozzarella sandwich. ( I also leased a season of a show)
Thursday I cleaned all the bathrooms and I did laundry.
Friday I met Betsy in Chapel st, at Amici, for breakfast , a beautiful place, I had a croissant (actually It did look like a croissant but It tasted like a pain au chocolat) was excellent and I know what I'm talking about, and a cappuccino, while Bets had a coffee with a blueberry's muffin.
Then I've leased an other season of that show.
I didn't go out on friday because I had to babysitt.
I thought I could watch my show on the living's room tv but I couldn't.
So I did wait the parents to come home to watch my dvd.













Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire