mardi 22 mai 2012

avance rapide

I've got to skip some infos/days because it'll be easier.
To resume I left Ascot vale's family and I came in South Yarra for 3 weeks ( I arrived on the 14 of may)
The second/ third week in ascot vale, I met Betsy (who's American), Jess(who's Canadian) and Lea (Who's from German). We met each other several times, and I really enjoy their company.
It was funny because the first time we met each other I told them " I'm never drunk" ... and as you can guess at the end of the night... I WAS DRUNK!
After Amigo we went to amigos, then we all went to ponifish Island , and to an other bar at the corner of flinders street & swanson street ( but as usual, I forget the name) .
We've dance a lot at that untitled bar, Betsy, Emma ( betsy's friend) and her boyfriend left, then Katha & I  took a cab to go to ascot vale.
Anyway.
The folowing day Betsy Katha & I went in Andiamo café,  Katha & I had lovely pasta and Bets get a huge breakfast! Then we had a cupcake, we eat them on the way to the aquarium.
Betsy went for shopping and Katha & I visited the aquarium.
After that we went to Il nostro posto, had a yummi pizza and an awesome salad.
2 weeks after that, Katha & I were off (for many personal reasons) so we went for a 3 days Great ocean tour!




















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire