mardi 22 mai 2012

Saturday night

I wasn't suppose to go out on saturday. I did ! 
I didn't want to drink too much on saturday. I did !
I didn't want to stay at home on sunday.. Guess that you understand, I did !

Betsy was suposed to be at that race, I was supposed to babysitt while Jess & Katha were out.
But Betsy came home earlier, I didn't have to babysitt and Jess and Katha arrived at Chapel street at 9.
Betsy & I (actually I) had diner at La camera a tiny, lovely restaurant in chapel street.
I had pumpkin's ravioli and Betsy had a whisky coca.

Jess called she was in the street.
We join them, their were with an army of au pairs. It was ok.
We went to that Irish pub, don't remember the name, we had a lot of drinks.
I wanted to go back home, did the all walk without my shoes, came home, cooked pasta, didn't eat pasta, felt asleep, opened the door to jess at 3 o'clock, felt asleep again, opened the door and sayed goodbye to Jess at 6 o'clock, couldn't sleep again, vomited, tried to sleep, vomited, tried to drink water, vomited...
Sayed goodbye and thank you to Katha at 10, she did the dish, tidied my room, left, I vomited again.

I spent my all sunday, on my bed, couldn't even drink, or eat, or get up to go to the toilets.


I felt asleep at 3am, woke up monday at 7am.
I've cleaned the all house.
Felt asleep at 2am.
Woke up today, tuesday, at 8am.

What the hell is going on? 


Tuesday I've dusted the all house.
Then I did babysitting.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire